TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX TERMS OF SERVICE
These Travelkit Toolbox Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) are entered into as of the date of registration for and/or first use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products (“Effective Date”), by and between Travelkit Toolbox (“Travelkit Toolbox”) and the customer listed in said registration information (“Customer”). By registering for or using the Travelkit Toolbox Products, Customer acknowledges that it is agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. If Customer disagrees with the terms of this Agreement, Travelkit Toolbox does not grant and/or Travelkit Toolbox may immediately terminate Customer’s right to access or use the Travelkit Toolbox Products.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY, SINCE THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
WHEREAS, Customer desires to enter into this Agreement to access and use the Travelkit Toolbox Application Programming Interface (“API”), user interface, platform, website, plugins, software and related documentation and materials provided by Travelkit Toolbox to Customer (collectively, “Travelkit Toolbox Products”);
WHEREAS, Travelkit Toolbox desires to grant Customer the right to access and use the Travelkit Toolbox Products in strict accordance with this Agreement;
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX TECHNOLOGY
GRANT OF RIGHTS, METRICS, IMPLEMENTATION & ACCESS
- Scope & Current Offerings. As of the Effective Date, Travelkit Toolbox offers certain Travelkit Toolbox Products to Customer. Travelkit Toolbox may add, remove, suspend, discontinue, modify or update the Travelkit Toolbox Products at any time, in its discretion. All updates provided to Travelkit Toolbox’s other customers generally and without additional fees shall also be made available to Customer. After the effective date of such update, Travelkit Toolbox shall bear no obligation to run, provide or support legacy versions of the Travelkit Toolbox Products.
- Support, Uptime & Training. Travelkit Toolbox shall not be obligated to provide any training or customer support for the Travelkit Toolbox Products and makes no representations with respect to any service levels or uptime requirements for the Travelkit Toolbox Products.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & GRANT RESTRICTIONS
- Rights to Travelkit Toolbox Products. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Travelkit Toolbox grants Customer a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to use the Travelkit Toolbox Products solely to shorten uniform resource locators (“URL”), receive Travelkit Toolbox Metrics and utilize the other products and services contemplated herein during the Term. The grant of rights contemplated in this Section 2(A) shall be for Customer’s internal, non-commercial business purposes, and Customer acknowledges that any enterprise or commercial use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products will require the execution of additional terms and conditions, and agrees to contact Travelkit Toolbox at email@example.com regarding any use therefor.
- Implementation and Access. Travelkit Toolbox shall provide Customer with non-transferable access credentials for the Travelkit Toolbox Products. Customer shall not (i) misrepresent or mask identities when using the Travelkit Toolbox Products or seeking access credentials; (ii) select or use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person or entity other than Customer without appropriate authorization; (iii) select or use, as Customer’s username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene; or (iv) exceed any access permitted by Travelkit Toolbox. Customer shall safeguard all access credentials provided by Travelkit Toolbox and shall ensure the confidentiality and security thereof. To the extent Customer is a corporate entity rather than an individual (1) only employees and contractors of Customer (“Personnel”) may use the Travelkit Toolbox Products; (2) Customer shall require its Personnel to comply with all Laws and the use restrictions (including user seat restrictions, if applicable) set out in the Agreement or otherwise prescribed by Travelkit Toolbox; (3) Customer represents and warrants that its Personnel have the capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement; and (4) Customer acknowledges that it shall be fully responsible for any acts or omissions of its Personnel, whether authorized or unauthorized. Travelkit Toolbox may update, refresh or change the manner of accessing the Travelkit Toolbox Products in its discretion.
CUSTOMER SERVICES, INFORMATION & URLS
- Ownership. Except for any Customer Content or Customer Services, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Travelkit Toolbox is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Travelkit Toolbox Products and Travelkit Toolbox Metrics and all related documentation, source code, tools, scripts, processes, techniques, methodologies, inventions, know-how, concepts, formatting, arrangements, visual attributes, ideas, database rights, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property, and all derivatives, enhancements, modifications and improvements thereof (“Travelkit Toolbox Materials”). Nothing in this Agreement or any other document shall be deemed to transfer ownership of the Travelkit Toolbox Materials. Except for the limited license rights expressly granted herein, no rights to Travelkit Toolbox Materials are granted hereunder and all rights in such Travelkit Toolbox Materials are reserved.
- Feedback. Customer is not required to provide any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback regarding the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics ('Feedback”). However, if Customer does so, all right, title and interest in and to such Feedback shall be assigned to, and shall become the sole and exclusive property of, Travelkit Toolbox upon its creation.
- Legal Restrictions. Customer and its Personnel shall not, and shall not permit any third party to: (i) create any service, software, documentation or data that is competitive with, substantially similar or confusingly similar to any aspect of the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics; (ii) use, modify, display, perform, copy, disclose or create derivative works of the Travelkit Toolbox Products except as expressly permitted herein; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, mimic, screen-scrape, frame or mirror the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics, or use any other means to attempt to discover their source code except as expressly permitted herein; (iv) benchmark, encumber, distribute, sublicense, assign, share, sell, rent, lease, pledge or otherwise transfer the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics to any third party; (v) transmit harmful, disabling or malicious code or devices, or infringing, defamatory, unlawful, tortious, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, abusive, indecent or otherwise offensive content, or content that contains someone’s personal information or violates a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights (“Prohibited Content”) through the Travelkit Toolbox Products; (vi) access via automated or unauthorized means, interfere with, disrupt or attempt to monitor, override access or circumvent security measures for, the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics or related systems, including via robots, spiders and other electronic methods; and (vii) obscure, remove or alter any proprietary rights or other notices on the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Travelkit Toolbox may, in its sole discretion, immediately revoke the grant of rights contemplated in Section 2(A) if Customer breaches or threatens to breach the restrictions in this Section or creates other security or legal concerns. Customer hereby agrees that Travelkit Toolbox will be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it at law or in equity, to injunctive relief to prevent the breach or threatened breach of Customer’s obligations under this Section, without any requirement to demonstrate irreparable harm or post a bond.
- Technical Restrictions. Travelkit Toolbox reserves the right to limit the number and/or frequency of API calls, concurrent URL shortens or other access to or use of Travelkit Toolbox Products in its sole discretion. Customer shall not exceed any such limitations in the relevant documentation or as otherwise provided by Travelkit Toolbox. If Travelkit Toolbox believes that Customer has attempted to exceed or circumvent these limitations, Travelkit Toolbox may suspend or block Customer’s access to the Travelkit Toolbox Products. Travelkit Toolbox may monitor Customer’s use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products, including to ensure Customer’s compliance with this Agreement.
- Open Source Software. Travelkit Toolbox Products may incorporate software that is subject to terms that, as a condition of use, copying, modification or redistribution, require such software and derivative works thereof to be disclosed or distributed in source code form, to be licensed for the purpose of making derivative works, or to be redistributed free of charge (“Open Source Software”). To the extent any Open Source Software license terms are inconsistent with this Agreement, then such rights in the applicable Open Source Software license shall take precedence over the rights granted in this Agreement, but solely with respect to such Open Source Software. Any applicable Open Source Software license is solely between Customer and the applicable licensor of the Open Source Software and Customer shall comply with the applicable Open Source Software license.
- Third Party Materials. Travelkit Toolbox Products may link to or make available third party products, services, websites, social media platforms, data, software or source code, including without limitation Open Source Software (“Third Party Materials”). Travelkit Toolbox has no control over Third Party Materials. Accordingly, Travelkit Toolbox is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Materials. While Travelkit Toolbox has no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, Travelkit Toolbox may remove or modify such Third Party Materials in its discretion, including without limitation to comply with Law. Customer agrees to comply with all terms and conditions and privacy policies related to any Third Party Materials.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Customer Services. Travelkit Toolbox shall have no liability for any Customer product or service accessed through or making use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products or any end user, customer or Personnel’s use thereof (“Customer Service”). Customer shall not use the Travelkit Toolbox Products in any manner implying any partnership with, sponsorship by, or endorsement by Travelkit Toolbox. Customer shall not suggest or imply that Travelkit Toolbox is the author of or otherwise responsible for the views or content of the Customer Service. Neither Customer nor the Customer Services shall disparage Travelkit Toolbox or the Travelkit Toolbox Products. The Travelkit Toolbox Products shall not be used in connection with any Prohibited Content, or any activities where the use or failure of the Travelkit Toolbox Products could lead to death, personal injury or property or environmental damage or adversely impact or impose liability on Travelkit Toolbox in any manner.
- Customer URLs. Customer hereby grants to Travelkit Toolbox an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license, to use, copy, import, display, reproduce, perform, distribute, create derivative works, alter or modify all URLs provided by Customer to Travelkit Toolbox (“Customer URLs”) in connection with the provision, operation and promotion of the Travelkit Toolbox Products, creation of Travelkit Toolbox Metrics and for other business purposes. Subject to Section 5(C), Customer expressly agrees that it shall not input any Customer content into the Travelkit Toolbox Products except Customer URLs. Customer retains all right, title and interest in and to the Customer URLs and is responsible for obtaining, maintaining, retaining and securing the Customer URLs. Customer further acknowledges that all shortened URLs based on Customer URLs will not be broken, taken down, or otherwise disabled even after termination or expiration of this Agreement, before shortened URL's expiration date takes place.
- Customer Content Warranties. Customer represents and warrants that (i) the Customer URLs and Customer Information (collectively, “Customer Content”) and all information on which the Travelkit Toolbox Metrics are based, and the receipt, collection, use and provision thereof, shall not infringe or violate any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights; (ii) the Customer Content, and any information on which the Travelkit Toolbox Metrics are based, was received, collected, used and provided to Travelkit Toolbox in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and self-regulatory guidelines and requirements, including without limitation laws on privacy and data security, unsolicited messaging, unfair or deceptive practices, or United States trade or export restrictions (“Laws”); (iii) it has obtained all necessary consents, approvals or other authorizations or permissions for, and has complied with its posted privacy policies and all third-party terms and conditions or privacy policies in connection with, its receipt, use and/or provision of the Customer Content and all information on which the Travelkit Toolbox Metrics are based; and (v) that none of the Customer Content or information or data on which the Travelkit Toolbox Metrics are based contains any personally identifiable information or persistent identifiers from individuals under the age of 13.
- Further Customer Warranties. Customer further represents and warrants that (i) it has implemented or contractually required industry-standard security measures to help protect the security and integrity of, and prevent, unauthorized access to the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics, Customer Content and Customer Services; (ii) it will not do anything that will make the Travelkit Toolbox Products subject to any open source or similar license which creates an obligation to grant any rights in the Travelkit Toolbox Products; (iii) it will not disrupt, disable, erase, alter, harm, damage, interfere with or otherwise impair in any manner the Travelkit Toolbox Products or Travelkit Toolbox Metrics; (iv) in the event of any security breach or unauthorized access to any Travelkit Toolbox Products, Travelkit Toolbox Metrics, Customer Content and Customer Services, Customer will immediately investigate such breach and notify Travelkit Toolbox in writing, and, unless otherwise notified by Travelkit Toolbox, take all corrective action necessary to remedy such breach and/or comply with applicable Law and the requirements of Travelkit Toolbox, all at Customer’s cost; and (v) Customer, Customer’s use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products, the Customer Content and Customer Services will comply with all Laws and not violate or infringe upon any third party intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX DISCLAIMERS. TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) SHORTENED URLS, THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS AND TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS WILL BE ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS ARE SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS OR TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OF ITS OR ITS USERS’, PERSONNEL’S OR CUSTOMERS’ BUSINESS NEEDS; OR (V) THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY INTERRUPTION WILL BE CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER. CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS AND TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS IS SOLELY AT ITS OWN RISK. FURTHER, TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND SHALL ASSUME NO LIABILITY AMOUNTS OR INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING THAT CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS AND TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS COMPLY WITH ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY LIABLE FOR SUCH COMPLIANCE. TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX SHALL BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (E.G., OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR FOR HOST OR APP STORE PROVIDERS). CUSTOMER RECOGNIZES THAT THE FIGURES CONTAINED IN THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS PRODUCED HEREUNDER ARE ESTIMATES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO STATISTICAL ERROR. TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS WILL BE COMPLETELY CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE. TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS BY CUSTOMER AND THIRD PARTIES.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Confidentiality. Customer agrees that the business, technical and financial information of Travelkit Toolbox that is designated in writing as confidential, or that should reasonably be considered confidential given the nature of the information and/or the manner or means of disclosure, shall be the confidential property of Travelkit Toolbox (“Confidential Information”). Travelkit Toolbox’s Confidential Information includes the Travelkit Toolbox Materials. Confidential Information shall only be used by Customer as explicitly authorized in writing by Travelkit Toolbox. Customer shall use all necessary measures to safeguard Travelkit Toolbox’s Confidential Information. Confidential Information does not include information that Customer can show by pre-existing written evidence (i) was previously rightfully known to the receiving party without restriction on disclosure; (ii) is or becomes known to the general public, through no fault or breach on the part of the receiving party; (iii) is disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without breach of any separate nondisclosure obligation; or (iv) is required to be disclosed pursuant to a judicial order or third party subpoena, provided Customer provides written notice to Travelkit Toolbox in order for Travelkit Toolbox to seek an appropriate remedy and only discloses the minimum information required by the order or subpoena. Customer hereby agrees that Travelkit Toolbox will be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it at law or in equity, to injunctive relief to prevent the breach or threatened breach of the receiving party’s obligations under this Section, without any requirement to demonstrate irreparable harm or post a bond.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Indemnification. Customer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Travelkit Toolbox, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, customers, business partners, successors and assigns (“Travelkit Toolbox Indemnitees”) from and against any third party claims and actions, and resulting damages, liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) incurred by Travelkit Toolbox Indemnitees arising out of or directly or indirectly related to (a) the Customer Content, Customer Services or any other Customer products and services; (b) Customer’s acts and omissions hereunder, breach of this Agreement, or violation of Laws; and/or (c) any allegation of intellectual property, privacy or publicity infringement concerning Customer Content or Customer Services. Travelkit Toolbox shall promptly notify Customer of any claim for which it seeks indemnification; provided, however, that any delay in providing notification shall not vitiate Customer’s indemnification obligations unless Customer is materially prejudiced thereby. Customer shall have sole control over the defense of any claim under this Section, except that Travelkit Toolbox may approve any counsel used by Customer and that Travelkit Toolbox may participate in the defense, at Customer’s cost. All settlements of indemnification claims require the consent of Travelkit Toolbox.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- LIABILITY LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS, TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX METRICS OR OTHERWISE HEREUNDER FOR ANY CLAIM RELATED TO (I) ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING); (II) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION); (III) ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS; (IV) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CUSTOMER CONTENT AND OTHER DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS; (V) CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO PROVIDE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT OR OTHER INFORMATION; (VI) ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO KEEP ITS PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL; (VII) CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO ACCESS THE TRAVELKIT TOOLBOX PRODUCTS DUE TO MALFUNCTION(S) IN EQUIPMENT, INFRASTRUCTURE, SYSTEM, OR THE NETWORK USED BY CUSTOMER; OR (VIII) AMOUNTS FOR ALL CLAIMS HEREUNDER IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF $1.00.
GOVERNING LAW & CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- Agreement Term. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue unless otherwise terminated as permitted herein (“Term”).
- Travelkit Toolbox Right to Terminate. Travelkit Toolbox may terminate this Agreement immediately in its discretion. Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement, all applicable rights and access granted to Customer shall automatically terminate and Customer and its Personnel shall cease any further use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products and return, or, if directed by Travelkit Toolbox, destroy, all Confidential Information of Travelkit Toolbox. Any Section of this Agreement which by its nature would survive such expiration or termination shall so survive.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed under the law of the State of Latvia without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof and without regard to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- Arbitration. While Travelkit Toolbox will make reasonable efforts to resolve any disagreements Customer may have with Travelkit Toolbox, if these efforts fail Customer agrees that all claims, disputes or controversies against Travelkit Toolbox arising out of this Agreement ('Claims') are subject to fixed and binding arbitration, no matter what legal theory they are based on or what remedy (damages, or injunctive or declaratory relief) they seek. This includes Claims based on contract, tort (including intentional tort), fraud, agency, negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions, or any other sources of law; Claims made as counterclaims, cross-claims, third-party claims, interpleaders or otherwise; and Claims made independently or with other claims.
- Limitation for Bringing Claims. Customer agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any Customer claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Travelkit Toolbox Products, Travelkit Toolbox Metrics or this Agreement must be filed within one (14) fourteen days after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
- Relationship of the Parties. The parties shall be independent contractors under this Agreement, and nothing herein will constitute either party as the employer, employee, agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint venturers or partners for any purpose.
- Entire Agreement and Severability. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between the parties with respect thereto. No additional or conflicting terms set out on Customer order, invoice, statement or other document, or contained in any “shrinkwrap” or “clickwrap” agreements, are binding. If any provision of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Force Majeure. Travelkit Toolbox shall not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform Travelkit Toolbox’s obligations hereunder where such delay or failure results from any cause beyond Travelkit Toolbox’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, cyber-attacks, mechanical, electronic or communications failures, acts of God, terrorism, war, natural disasters, failure of any telecommunications or transportation or of any third party provider or supplier (e.g., host or app store providers) or labor disputes.
- Assignment. This Agreement is personal to Customer, and is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Customer except with Travelkit Toolbox’s prior written consent. Any attempt to do so without Travelkit Toolbox’s prior written consent is void. Travelkit Toolbox may assign, transfer, sublicense or delegate any of Travelkit Toolbox’s rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, all notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when sent, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- Headings; Interpretation. The section and paragraph headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. Any use of “including” “for example” or “such as” in this Agreement shall be read as being followed by “without limitation.”
- Export. The parties shall comply with all applicable export and import control laws and regulations, and, in particular, shall not export or re-export the Travelkit Toolbox Products without all required foreign government licenses.
- Publicity. Customer may not use Travelkit Toolbox’s logos or trademarks in any manner without Travelkit Toolbox’s prior written permission, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. Customer grants Travelkit Toolbox the right to use Customer’s logos or trademarks in any case studies or marketing or publicity materials and on its website to identify Customer as a customer that uses the Travelkit Toolbox Services.